Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toothless Gums n' Diaper Bums


I have 2 major weaknesses when it comes to babies....gums and bums. Last night Matt noticed that Brinley's two bottom teeth are almost ready to errupt. It honestly broke my heart. No more empty gummers to knaw and slobber on me. My baby's growing up. Fortunately, she will still have a diaper bum to pat for another year and a half. (One quick Avery funny....Last night Avery was fuming mad that we wouldn't take her to the Air Force Women's BB game. In the middle of her tantrum (yes, she is 8) she said,"Brinley gets EVERYTHING she wants!" Yeah, it's rough being the big sister.)

3 comments:

Larissa said...

My favorite is the bums-up sleeping position, too. Too bad letting them crawl around diaper-less would get a little messy.

Jessica McFarland said...

I am so jealous that you still have a baby bum to pat. My girls are definitely not baby's anymore.

Just Monkeyin' Around said...

She's so cute, and they grow up fast...