Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fright Night!

The Boo Crew

Avery-Greek Goddess

Paige-Kitty

Macy-Tinkerbell

Brinley-Witch
If you feel like your having a de ja vu moment, you're not. I bribed my children with a whole $5/kid, to select a costume from the dress-up box verses buying one at the store. I honestly thought they wouldn't go for it, but they thought it was the best plan ever. This was my easiest Halloween ever! (Now that Paige has some cash, she can stop wiggling all of her teeth praying for one to fall out.)

2 comments:

Adam and Debbie said...

They are all so cute! You have a great dress up box. I love the idea of free/not hard costumes. Abby wanted to be candy and I did not want to be creative, so she was a candy witch with a borrowed costume. Hope to see you all soon!

Scott and Jami said...

Keri, you have very cute kids.