Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brin's Grins



Little Brinley turned 1 this summer, so I decided save some cash (and anxiety) and take her out on a homemade photoshot with mom. I wish I could say that she loved every minute of it and was more than cooperative, but she wasn't. My big goal was to get one adorable picture of her in the flowers, but instead she is wailing. I was disappointed at first, but now the crying picture is my favorite. Mom doesn't always know best.
Here are the updates on Brinley...
*She has just started to really say words. She says mama, dad, bow (ball), hi, bye, hot, teeth, tickle, quack, oh oh (woof woof), up up up, and dinky dinky dink (lyrics to her favorite song), and kind of an amen at the end of our family prayer.
*She also blows on her hot food, says shhhh when it's time to be quiet, blows kisses with with the back side of her hand, loves to click her tongue and spit, and pretends to read books out loud.
*She gets most excited when her sisters leave for school. It's become quite a ritual to wave bye bye and scream as they head up the street.
*She's got some moves. She is a expert at twirling, stomping, and bobbing to the beat.
*She's our human garbage disposal...she will eat anything.
*She is also very regular, if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Joni Hansen said...

Keri,
I just love reading your blog! You're so cute and creative! We sure miss you guys!! We're planning on probably coming out sometime in October or November. We'll let you know for sure after hunting season. ; ) Hope all is well. Love, Joni

Adam and Debbie said...

She is such a cutie! Everyone needs screaming pictures of their kids. The zoo looked really fun. Good luck on that birds and bees talk :)

Larissa said...

So cute! It's always fun to read your posts, Keri! I think she looks like Paige - maybe because I knew Paige at that size!
I would love to move in next to you! Is the place still available? Know any ophthalmologists that want to hire? (: This whole job search thing is stressful!

Melanie said...

Hey. Glad you found my blog. I need to update. Yours is very cute and creative, just as I figured it would be. Your girls and extra cute and we love them.