Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apples of My Eye

gourmet caramel apples...kid style
Brin's lickin' the chocolate bowl clean...what a helper

It may feel like Christmas outside (30 degrees is our high today...brrrr), but we decided to do something Halloween-ie inside. We ususally get so junk fooded out that we don't ever make caramel apples, so we decided to make them earlier in the month. The kidos smashed as many goodies on top as they could get to stick and then added a few more for good luck. Yum...better than Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's (almost).

2 comments:

Adam and Debbie said...

They look so yummy! I was just thinking I need to do something Halloweeny with Abby. I made a haunted gingerbread house the other day and that was a lot of fun. Maybe we'll do apples.

katrina said...

That a girl, Brinley! I'm loving the peace necklace Paige is wearing:)