Sunday, June 20, 2010

Garett and Ashlie's Wedding


The Beautiful Bride with all of the Beautiful Nieces (This is really sad, but I don't have a pic with the groom. Sorry Uncle G.)

Grandpa and his Girls

They were married in Bountiful but had the luncheon at the Joseph Smith Mem. Bldg. I couldn't miss this photo op.

Wiped out!

It is hard for me to believe that Garett is old enough to get married. I think I first met him when he was 7, before Matt and I were even dating. We couldn't be happier for him, though. He met a great girl, and they are an adorable couple. I have to admit that I was hoping that Garett would marry a "Cougar" (not the BYU kind but cougar meaning older woman). That way I wouldn't have to be the oldest sister-in-law. I have age issues. Honestly, I am excited to have Ashlie be part of our family, and are happy for the new life they are starting together.

3 comments:

Adam and Debbie said...

I"m glad you're the oldest, because that makes me second oldest. I'm not too far behind!

Candace said...

Awe, WAY cute family picture! All the girls look so pretty in their pink (and white) dresses. Looks like it was a wonderful wedding.

HiccupMeL said...

You guys are the cutest family. It's fun to see these pics of you as a mom! And... I saw how you have my name listed on the side of your blog and I laughed out loud. I love that you are still HILARIOUS. So many memories of our fun times.