Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kali and Maka

Kali and Maka are our official Hawaiian names according to some PCC keychains. Cute, huh. Anyway, here are a few of our favorite spots in paradise.

Welcome to the Jungle. This was a little walk on the way down to Honolau Bay -- our favorite snorkeling spot.
Our hotel in was in the cute town of Lahaina. The pool here was "soooo creamy" - inside joke -and so were the macadamia nuts covered in coconut and chocolate.

Matt eating his Cheeseburger in Paradise. We ate at a handful of resturants that were RIGHT on the ocean. It was fun having waves splash into our drink water.

The black sand beach on the Road to Hana -- Beautiful!

The Olivine Pools - Yep, that's me braving a swim mini on my blog.

The Iao Needle

I could go on and on...but I don't want to be one of those people who go on and on. A big shout out to Aunt Katie and Grandpa for watching the kidos and a big mahalo to Maka for an amazing V-day gift. I can't wait to see how he's going to top that next year.

3 comments:

Adam and Debbie said...

Love the pictures. Especially your gorgeous pose on the rocks! I don't look that good in my swimsuit. Looks fun and thanks to Matt for setting the example for his brothers. Maybe they'll follow suit.

Linda Oxborrow said...

Looks like a great time!! It was so fun to visit with you... we need to do it again. What did Avery do????

Morkthefied said...

Hey Keri,

This looks like an amazing trip sans kids! I need to call you and get the details. I've been a bit swamped lately. I got you're awesome gift. It literally made me cry. Thanks so much! I think I'm a bit emotional these days, which is saying something coming from the ballbaby of the world. Can't wait to talk to you more later.

Cinders